Thursday, May 04, 2006

This week is moving by very fast. I thought today was still Wednesday. I'm living in my world and time seem to stand still. But when I step out of my world, everything seem to speed by.

I have 2 papers coming up. I am not really excited about it, but I want to get it over and done with. I am waiting for the Letter from Silkair to go for the interview but I have alot of what ifs. I heard the interview would fall on the day of my 2nd paper. (talk about be unlucky) My life is so boring, sitting and waiting for interviews. My friends are all working now. I dont know if I should give in to this and get any job. My mind keeps on harping on the Silkair letter for the interview. Which is better, to recieve the letter and find out that I cannot go or not get it at all?

I want to complain and complain and I am so frighten they wouldnt call me to go for an interview. I want a job, not just any job but one that I am willing to do.

Its my fault I screwed up my SQ interview, and I will live with that.

I hate this feeling. I feel so sian of looking for a job and not gettting anything. Can't I just get a job. I feel like dropping on my knees and begging for a job. Its like all my desperate prayers have gone unheard.....

Posted by jasmine at 1:11 PM