Saturday, May 06, 2006

Studying part time is so challenging. Not that the topics are tough, its more like the amount of discipline I have to sit down and do my project or study.

Yesterday was a long day. Nice long day. I had to pack my room. Rupen "liberated" me for all my rubbish. He just threw away everything litertally. At last someone is doing this for me . I dont have to heart to throw away all those junks, fragments of my past. Haha* He did that all for me yesterday. Then we went to concourse to get his diving suit. Later we went goldmile centre and food centre. It was the coolest place. it was like bangkok compressed. (my parents would never take me to such places) Anyway I had fun yesterday. I saw his hamsters and played with them and I went home. I got an invitation for an interview with Silkair as Air stewardess and an interview for Police officer, all on the same day. I have a PR paper that day too. Oh what joy, so naturally, I chose to attend the Silkair interview cos it would be at 1120.

For those who are reading this, I have a small prayer request:

Pls pray for me on the 9th of may. For the interview. That I would gain favor in the eyes of the interviewers and give me the courage to accept the outcome and be able to attend my exam later at 2pm, confident. I know how disappointed I would be if I cannot pass the interview so pray that I would be able to accept what ever comes with the peace and joy of God.
Thanks :D

Posted by jasmine at 9:43 AM