Sunday, May 14, 2006

*Jasmine is blogging alot today.

I was reading through my entries for the pass years. So many memories. So many different emotions. From the point of me entering my second year in poly til graduation. From the point I ended my relationship with Victor to the point I started one with Rupen.

Its odd to read back and recalled such memories. It suddenly makes me feel a sudden sense of nostalgia. My mind is bombared with all these mix emotions, so of which I wanted to forget. I remember the day I told myself how much I wanted to start afresh, the day Nattie left singapore, the day I graduated. This is my dairy. My online dairy. No one would share the same feelings in this dairy as me, no one who see the world through my eyes. This online blog have archived each and every one of my emotions. My raw emotions and thoughts.

It may not be a private blog, but at least it can be like my little musem of thoughts. I hope to fill it up one day. I hope to record the day I start my first job here, my first pay, my first car (or the day I pass my BTT), my engagement/wedding, first house, first child........ and the list goes on...
I know that would only happen way down the road... But I hope that this habit of writing my emotions and thoughts would never change. Some days, these past entries, my little walk down memory lane is all that keeps me going ....

Posted by jasmine at 10:29 PM