Thursday, May 04, 2006
I had enough already. I thought today I can spend studying but I end up getting upset over things that shouldn't have bothered me in the first place.
I had decided.. Screw silkair, whether I get the interview or not its ok.. Screw everythihg else.. I am tired enough.. Must things always reach the top before I blow? Am I keeping too much to myself? I am tired of this, of everything.. I have reached a point where I am asking myself is this what I want out of life.. I dont know what I want, I dont know who I want.. I dont know anything... I am so tired of searching and getting hurt, I am so frusrated of waiting and not having any outcome.. I want all these to end... I want my life to be normal.. To be like when I was in my poly days.. no stress about money, no stress about work, no stress about relationships...
I dont even think the word tired can be used.. its over used.. exhausted? Maybe.. but not strong enough to describe how I really feel...
I wish I can dettach myself and void myself of all emotions.. that way, I can concentrate and study for my exam without any problems...
Posted by jasmine at 3:02 PM