Friday, May 12, 2006

I am seriously annoyed with MDIS. Not the school on the whole but the staff. Seriuosly, you would free annoyed if you were me.

School starts in 1 week time and I still have not recieved the modular comfrimation form. Last tuseday, me and Kate tried to call her. We were in the campus canteen and we called and called but no one picked up. So I decied to go to the staff room. I asked the receptionist for her and the repectionist paged her. Her desk phone was ringing off the hook and she was just standing infront of it and not bothering. The receptionist had to go in and call her out. She came out looking blur. I asked her abou the form and she said (sounding totally defensive) "I sent it out last week."

Logically, if you send it last week by snail mail, shouldnt the recepitent recieve it in 2 working days? Hmmm .. I just recieved the email last night .. A bit late right? Anyway, if they havent send just tell me havent la.. dont come and give me some cock and bull story.

Posted by jasmine at 10:23 AM