Friday, April 07, 2006

With 3 days before the submmission of my projects, its a wonder how I am still able to be blogging at such a crucial time. I am short of one hand because of my operation so this entire post is being done with one hand. How am I suppose to finish 2 projects?

Well, on a lighter note, God seems to be doing something weird here. Everything is falling into place. I was so determine to get a job upon graduation, but no, no job for Jasmine. I went into major depression because I felt useless. None of the resumes I sent out recieved any reply.

But guess what... All those clowns are calling me back now!!! God has weird timing. My bangkok trip is almost thorugh and everything is working out for the best. I think God wanted me to be patient. Does that mean the airlines will call me back too? Well, right now I don't really bother, I want to pursue my dream to be a journalist, either for travel or a foregin correspondance. It seems like everything is pointing in that direction now.

Posted by jasmine at 11:39 AM