Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today marks the 1 and a half years that I have been together with him. Big deal, one and a half years only. I know people who say it is a very long time, while I know others who have said they have been with their other halfs longer. What ever the case, happy 1 and a half years darling. What ever the future may bring I would be there for u. (seriously la, i wouldn't go Squeak n vanish)

Anyway, on a heavier note. I have been thinking about this question for the longest time. How is it like to fall in love? (thanks sher) Its been something I have been pondering on since Sunday. I know I gave you a super deep answer but I am yet to belive what I told you. (sorry) I said to fall in love with someone or something is to look at that someone and know you want to spend the rest of your life with that someone. (puke* i dont believe i can be so mushy) Anyway, it that what it is to fall in love? With so much changes in this world, I know couples who have been together for like 6 years than they breakup. Its scary. Some how I feel, humanly, its impossible to love. Our feeling of love to that someone is govern by so many things. Is there really such a thing a unconditional love?

Ok let me get religious here, yes I know God loves us unconditionally and send his son to die for us.. Blah blah blah* (happy easter to you all ) But humanly can anyone do that. Lets not talk about a time when God commune directly with people. Lets talk about NOW, in this day and age where people have a scientific explaination for everything, can there be unconditional love. Can a parent confidently say that he/she loves his/her child unconditionally? Yes? No?.. Serioulsy I dont know. I dont want to know.

Over years of being married, can a couple still say they love each other the way they do when they first met. I dont know.

Sigh.. Its so easy to fall in love , but as time goes on.. Love becomes something people all take for granted.

Posted by jasmine at 12:17 PM