Saturday, April 01, 2006

Its been a long time since I lasted blogged my day to day doings. My previous blogs have been of photos and random widoes, though I doubt anyone have seen the hamster video I tried to upload. (failed attempt)

My day has been one of the longest yet. Yes, its only 11.00pm yet I am so tired. I went for an interview in the morning, came home, rushed to church and than to Lagoona Park and to Singapore Swimming Club. Seriously, I doubt anyone can be bothered about all this. The point of this blog is to list down some of my thoughts today:

#Thought 1.

Worry.
When U are in Sch, you worry that your pocket money is not enough to get you the coolest handphone (damn u want a job)

When u get a job, you worry that your salary is not enough to pay your bills and that your boss will fire you.

When u decide to change your job, you worry that you wouldnt have enough money.

When u see your friends with partners you worry you will never find one
When u get a partner you worry that it may not last

When u get something another thing corps up for you to worry abt.

Life, its just a bag of worries......


#Thought 2:

If you think God didn't allow you to get this thing in this form, do u think GOd will allow you to get the same thing in a different form?

Posted by jasmine at 9:53 PM