Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Is it just me or do I always screw up interviews?
I just finished my 2nd interview for SIS, I tell you, I left that wanting to cry. And now I am in school, 2 hours early for my lesson. I hope class ends early today. I dont know what is wrong with me. I hope they do call me back soon but I am not sure the chances are there. Its been a sucky week so far. The rain and my consant worry about never able to find the ideal job. I had a call from tiger airways today. I dont want to go for that interview, but I dont really have a choice now do I? Just dress to impress and try not to sound too cocky. I seriously feel that I come off too cocky to the interviews. I don't know. I am depressed. Lousy interview. I feel lousy....
Posted by jasmine at 4:35 PM