Monday, April 24, 2006

Hi everyone, I am back from bangkok.

Can I have a short moment to rant and rave about my sad miserable self? Please?
I know I should be happy that I had a holiday. A well deserved one, I must add. But that 3 days was just an escape. An escape from the greater problems that would lie ahead. Alright, lets be positive here, not problems, challenges.

I still dont have a job. (WHAO WEEE!) I know one month is considered short. I heard of graduates who stay jobless 6 months. I need a job, I am not afraid to say I only have $75 in my bacnk a/c now. I need something to keep my mind occupied. I have been battling with myself and my insecurities. Let me be frank here, I am not happy with somethings that are going to happen. But I know me being not happy is being selfish or am I? I don't know.

Overall my trip to bangkok was fun. A breather. Good beer. If I was there longer, I would become an alcoholic....

Posted by jasmine at 11:06 PM