Thursday, April 27, 2006
"Hamsters are small, virtually tailless, velvet-furred rodents with enormous cheek pouches. They originated in the Middle East and southeastern Europe. The most common and popular, both as pets and laboratory animals, is the golden or Syrian hamster. Color and hair-type varieties of the golden hamster include cinnamon, cream, white, and "teddy bear" (the long-haired variety). Most of the hamsters sold as pets or used in research are the descendants of 3 littermates domesticated in 1930."I think I am becoming a hamster. With which day I dont get a job, the evolution process quickens.
Hamsters eat, sleep, run in a wheel and shit all day. Me? I eat, sleep run around my house and shit all day. It is happening, I am becoming one.
After coming back from bangkok, I have became a full fledge hamster. I am also developing a hamster tummy ! It wouldn't be long before someone writes and short paragraph on me. I can just picture it ....
"In a strange turn of events, a 20 year old chinese girl started exhibiting hamster like behavior after not being able to find work in months. At first, her parents thought it was normal, considering her love for hamsters, but soon, they found her nibbling and storing sunflower seeds in her mouth. Alarmed at this bizzare behavior, her parents sent her for counselling only to realise that she would "SQUEAK!" and vanish into a corner when the counseller came near her. They manage to lure her out with promises of sunflower seeds and dried nuts. Since the change in her behavior, this girl have created for herself and little nest in her room and have been eating at 2 hours intervals. A portion of every evening's dinner has been stored in a small compartment in her room. Counsellors and scientist are baffled at this weird behavior. Dr H H. Tan of the Singapore Mental Health Association quoted :" This is the first instance where we have seen a human exhibit such behavior. Evolution seems to have taken a turn for the worst. Maybe one day everyone would become hamsters."
Posted by jasmine at 8:01 PM