Thursday, April 06, 2006
Funny thngs said...
#1
Hospital Bumped into one of my mum's friend after the op
Friend: Phyllis! What are you doing hereMum: Hi! Came here today. Had an op to go to (pointed at me)
Friend: Oh my what happen? Is that you sister.. (clearly looking at me!)Mum: No its my daughter.. haha*
And obviously I was like haha* full of sacarsm..
#2
TOPSHOPSome funny salesman at TOPSHOP tired to make conversation with me today....
Salesman: Mdm what happen to your hand?Me: O just had some op to fix some stuff inside.
Saleman: Hmmm.. (deep in thought).. The guy in the fitting room is your husband?Me: (stunned for a moment) Erm* No... Thats my boyfriend.
Salesman: (clearly pai sei) Oh... (walks away)I tried my best not to burst out laughing. I really tried......
Question of the day:
DO I LOOK THAT OLD ?????
Posted by jasmine at 7:25 PM