Tuesday, April 04, 2006

4 April.

I woke this morning and realise it was only 4 am. Oh what joy. As I laid in bed and tried go back to sleep I can't help but think about my day.

1 month since school ended. I still have not found a job. I went for SQ interview, Jetstar, applied for Cathay, Silkair and Tiger. I have applied for many many writer jobs. Today would be my first interview with Singapore Information Services to be a writer. I am nervous cos there would be a writing test. Haha* Seriously, what does a 20 year old know about business.

There have been some highlights to my pathic week. One, I got an aritcle publish on youthInk straits times. I got an op tomorrow. Haha. I am going to book and trip to bali this saturday.

Oh last sunday was the bestest day yet. Rupen is the best. I went to watch him play soccer at sentosa. Then I actually wanted to go sun tann at the beach but he didn;t so we went to underwater world !!! It was so fun. I touched a shark like thing. I saw jellyfish, gaint crabs, sting rays, eels, gaint fishes and we went round the aquarium. Later we went to the gift shop and he got me 2 vibrating little hamsters :D. They are soo cute, I just named them today, Hammie and Grey. Anyway later we went to dolphin lagoon and it was sooo cool. Pink dolphins. They were so cute. Because the show started at 3.30 and we reached at 2.45, I had 45 mins to lie on the beach. (I fell asleep) Haha* After a fun day at Sentosa we went back to habor front to Coffee club. Had so much to eat. Garlic bread with Cheese, soft shell crab pasta, garlic prawn pasta, hoegraden, chocolate truffle and brownie. WHAO* So full after.

After spending a long day with Rupen, I just realise how much he really manjas me. Haha* I feel like a little kid with him. Haha* He never fails to me to laugh and get me alll kinds of toys. I have a huge list of toys that he already bought me. My baby Precious, to "naked" hamster boy, to limited ed carebear, sponge bob and now my vibrating hamsters. Hehe* That boy really spoils me. Sometimes I feel that I don't treat him well enough. Oh well* hehe* I hope get a job soon so I can super manja him all the way ! hehe*

Posted by jasmine at 9:11 AM