Monday, March 27, 2006

Its been roughly about a month since school ended. Jasmine is still jobless. <- Whats new?

My regular day would start at 10 am. Kids central til 6 then bed time at 12am. Its been like this since God knows when. Strangely I have gotten used to it haha* I'm enjoying doing nothing.
This April is going to be a fun one for me. I got a bali trip coming up in April 21-23. BBT on the 24th of April. The immediate excitement would be Sentosa this sunday. I still wish I had a job.

I know I have been very picky with the job selection. It seems like sometimes when i get a call for a interview I get a bad feeling. I guess God really wants me to be patient. I really dont know how long can I be patient. I would love to get a job at places like Singapore Publishing, Media corp, drew and naiper .. I think u get the idea, I wouldnt settle for small places. I am so picky. I really hope I can find a job soon...

Posted by jasmine at 7:13 PM