Sunday, February 26, 2006

I've been thinking of the interview for 3 days. I did numerous preparations ie. manicure, pedicure, make up crash course, black hair spray and I had to wake up exceptionally early just to get to the place on time. I did not this on Saturday for NOTHING. I wait 3 hours for the interview and I go sent away. (too many people they said) I didn't even get a chance to try. So disappointed I went home to better things installed like studying for my insurance test.

So today morning, without any asistance, I did not hair and makeup. Trust me it was not some easy feat. To start of with, I HATE putting on makeup and anything on my hair. But for this interview I did. I went there scared. I really was frightened fristly because I really don't know what to expect and also because I know where I stand. I can't compare to all this skinny white beauties with proper grooming. I am the" anything will do girl next door". I gotseprated from my friend at the interview so I had to go in with 10 different girls... MAJOR MISTAKE 1.. Everyone said Good Morning to the interviewer.. I said HI.. <- i sense failure in the force...
MISTAKE 2... I asked the interviewer if he had anything to ask about me.. <- i sense greater failure in the force.

I left the room, along with the 9 other girls, close to tears and shaking. I failed.. I know I have failed.. I stood there waiting for the results .. and.. it was announced.. I GOT IT. LIKE WHAT THE HELL!!!... I stood there in shock.. I lost all composure.. ME GETTING INTO ROUND 2?!! Impossible... I gave them my details and I left .. still in shock..

Then i remembered this.. nothing is impossible with God.. really nothing is..

God thank you that I made in to the second rounds of the SIA interviews and thank you for all the people that have been praying for me.. I really want to tear at the thought that people were actually praying and believing in me .. I wouldn't let you all down for the 2nd interview....

Posted by jasmine at 1:09 PM