Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Its been ages since I sat down quietly in my room and just enjoy the peaceful afternoon. Today, after months of school and work I finally get to spend my afternoon off. What a perfect way to spend my Valentine's afternoon. Its simply theraputic. Sitting back in my comfy chair, infront of my laptop, with Firehouse on the radio and and nice cold cup of water at hand. Its at times like this I feel so at peace with myself. I dont feel bored or "sian" just calm. Looking out of my window and just enjoying the scenary. You may wonder, what scenary is there in Singapore. Actually there is alot to see. If only we stopped to look at the roses. At first glance HDB flats all look the same, but if u look at it again, you will see that each block look different. Each inhabitant of the block has their own little story and at each corner there is something to see.....
On a lighter note... Happy Valentine's day to everyone... take time to enjoy your day...
Posted by jasmine at 2:23 PM