Wednesday, February 08, 2006
I am in a state of utter misery. I have been working late the past few days. I have been hardly able to sleep well and I have not seen my bf in 3 days and I proberly wouldnt see him til this weekend. OH the misery! I am swimming in my pathetic self pity and I feel like running into a wall. Working here at Drew doesn't seem to help me in my quit smoking stint. I have not smoked since dec 05 but it seems like coming back here have ignite the craving once again. Sigh*.. I must hang on.. I miss my bf terribly. I have a quiz tomorrow and I am so afraid I would fail again. My advance dip is starting on the week of 20th feb and so are my finals. HOW u tell me HOW? I have to do well, I just realised I wasted 3 yrs doing nothing and fairing terribly in my course. If only I had study harder. Maybe I could be an NUS law grad. Now I have to score in my advance dip. I have wasted 3 yrs of my life being a useless student. Time to work harder... The pressure !!!
Posted by jasmine at 7:32 PM