Sunday, February 05, 2006

I am graduating soon. Isn't that frigthening? In light of my coming graduation, I have started looking for a job. I know for a fact I am going to continue my education and get my degree. I have already applied for my Advance Dip but I would be doing it part time. So what can I do in the meanwhile? I have came up with a list...

1) Journalist or editor
2) Events Coordinator
3) Relief Teacher
4) Legal Asistant/ Paralegal
5) Airlines

I know the easiest job for me to find is the ones in the Legal industry, however, that I not what I intend to do in the long run. I want to do journalism and in the later part of my career teach language to children through speech and drama. Sigh.. I kinda regret taking a dip in law instead of mass communications...

Posted by jasmine at 2:10 PM