Friday, February 24, 2006
Have you ever wondered what the PAP have that other parties don't? Why is it that year after year Singaporeans never fail to vote for them? Alright before I begin I would like to say I am not going to say anything to defame the ruling party, unless I want them to expedited me or take some photo of my walking butt naked around my house or worst still make me a bankrupt*.
Ok, humor aside, have anyone seriously pondered on those factors. Could it be money, they do collect taxes from 1 million people at least. Could it be their strategy? When I talk abt strategy, I am referring to the GRCs. I stand strongly by what the WP's party say about abolishing the GRCs, but could that lead to more problems? My father raised the concern about racial dominance if the GRC was abolish. Would that happen here? Isn't racial harmony such an intergated part of Singapore that this wouldn't happen, or would it ? Or are Singaporeans just too comfortable in their station of life so much so that they don't see the need for change. No doubt the older generation have seen the party brought us out of provety but are all their policies still sound? On the other hand, could Singaporeans be too frighten to speak up. After all we saw what happened to Dr.Chee, Mr Andrew Kuan and Mr Steve Chia. OR are singaporeans plain "CHEAPOs" with the "you-give-i-take-lor" mentality?
Maybe its time we all sit back and think about it. Remember, people who are in position long then to become power hunger aka psyco. Think of Chairman Mao, Lenin, Stalin and Hitler.
Posted by jasmine at 9:39 PM