Sunday, January 08, 2006

- Random thoughts_
Its been a long time since I properly blogged. I guess my last 2 blogs were complains. (typical of me)
Anyway, its the new year. (whao) Do you feel its any diferent from the last year? Still feel like you are in 2005? I do. Nothing have changed. Life still moves on. School still goes on with deadlines to meet and respondsibilities to fulfil.
The weather has not been very kind the past few days. It been raining cats and dogs, or in JAS terms, its been "storming". My hamsters are complaining abt the cold and so am I. Jas do not like the cold.

Today in church my group did a new years resolution exercise. We were made to write out 6 of our resolutions and one by one we threw them away leaving only one to fulfil this year. It was tough. I had such a hard time deciding what to throw. And finally I only left one. (If you want to know what it is, ask me ) Anyway, my other 5 resolutions were
1) Start my portfolio
2) Get a GPA grade of 2.5 this sem
3) Get a job in the media line before late March this year
4) Get my open waters diving cert and star 1 & 2 kayaking cert
5) ? ( i havent actually wrote that one yet)
Well,the above 5 resolutions were thrown away so I guess I have to work hard on this one. What the point of having so many when I cant even complete the one I set of myself?
Posted by jasmine at 7:55 PM