Friday, January 13, 2006

After days of bad weather, the sun is finally out. One may think that that is a good thing but NOOOO its not! The electricity supply to my block was cut today. (People appreciate your electricity).

I woke at 9 this morning because the sun was blaring into my window. My fan had msyteriously switched off and my laptop suddenly ceased working. I thought I offed it the night before. So I went to the shower and guess what, instead of steaming hot water, I get icy cold water !!! Then I hear people knocking something in my corridor. When I went to check my entire power supply box was on the floor !! Oh my what a way to start and nice new sunny day!

So, as you can guess, my wireless hub also cannot work. And if you have made an intelligent guess, I have moved my laptop from home to school and am now doing this entry in the "comforts" of my school study room.

Posted by jasmine at 10:01 AM