Thursday, December 08, 2005
Today marks the 2nd day I have been a "maid". My parents have made it very clear that I have to do most of the house work because I will have to "move out soon". SICK.
I am so exhausted. Washing, cleaning, cooking and watering plants. Now I know what my mother has to go through, on top of that school work and other worries.
I have given up trying to juggle my life. I admit. I cannot do it anymore. Too many things to think abt. I admit. I meed help. I need to set somethings aside. The issues that are bugging me are piling up by the day. I will set aside trival things. Things are I have to settle I will do it today. Somethings have to change. No more compromises. I do things my way. It my life. I will live it right from today on.
Posted by jasmine at 10:01 PM