Friday, December 09, 2005
Sometimes the past should be kept that way. True/ False?
Haha I don't know. I just saw something today that made me dwell alittle on my past but I guess I would look pass it. Its so easy to look back and think about the what ifs. Looking forward into the unknown is harder.
Sigh, I wouldn't call the feeling I have when I look back a feeling of regret, more of curious. What would my life be like if I went JC? What would my life be like if I had decided not to come church any more? What would my life be like if I had not met Rupen and was still drowning in myself pity? What would things be like if I had chosen someone else? Hmm .
All I can say is that I do think about such things. But I doubt I would ever regret the day I started going out with Rupen or the day I went poly or the day I chose to take the path I am walking down now. No one said life was easy. Life is full of choices.
Posted by jasmine at 11:17 AM