Wednesday, December 21, 2005
It very nice to spend a whole day at home. I did a bread pudding in the morning. (not very sucessful) And I packed my room. OK i am still packing it now. Just my table.
It really scary to see all the rubbish I collected from my room. There was even a DEAD COCKROACH! ... Me and Doggy was so scare. Doggy sat on my lap all the time.
While packing I was doing alot of thinking. I just found out that one of my Friend, who is my age, wants to get MARRIED. MAD! Her reason is because she doesn't want to go to Shang Hai with her parents. I will repeat myself.. MAD! ..
Its not that I am being a sour grape or throwing in a wet blanket. Look at the situation logically. She is 19, her bf is only 20. Just left army. No income what so ever. So after they get married where would they live? With his parents? MAD! . Expenses how? How abt the fun she can exprience without such obligations? Sigh. How to complete her degree like that? I think some people just don't think before they do things. It very nice to have some one to live with (besides your parents) but think about other respondsibilities. Its not going to be easy. It scares me to think that one day I have to make such considerations too. What I wouldn't give to be a Kid again and live without worries.
Posted by jasmine at 7:08 PM