Friday, December 02, 2005

I need to remember to do a few things today. I just realize I did not bring my organizer with me. So.. I shall blog it to make myself remember

1) Get a box/cage for the transportation of my hamsters
2) Return my sch library books
3) Ask rupen abt my prom
4) Pack my room
5) Settle the hamster cage
6) Get some stuff to gear me up for a long night at home with nothing to do.

.............................................
dilemma 1

I wanna go out tonight and have fun but I have to be in school by 9 am tomorrow

dilemma 2
I wanna go home to a nice warm bed, good book and cold beer but I know i will get scolding when I get home

dilemma 3
I wanna go hang out but .........

dilemma 4
I wanna go out but I know I have a bad stomach.

HOW, on one hand I wanna PLAY but on the OTHER I know I have physical and mental limitations.. HOW, stressful ...

Posted by jasmine at 1:15 PM