Saturday, December 10, 2005
I just got back from a super long day. Nothing beats a nice hot bowl of kimchi noodles and a can of beer.
My morning started at 3 am. I couldn;t sleep so I played Maple Story until I was sleepy. I fell asleep at 5 am again and was awaken by Rupen at 8am. I went with Rupen to OCBC bank to open a new account. THan met his parents, brothers and uncle and had breakfast.
After that Uncle, Aunty, Rupen and me went to concourse. Bought so many christmas stuff. Hehe, I'm so looking forward to Christmas. Then we went Little India and bought Rupen's indian costume for tomorrow's wedding. It was so pretty. Than me and Rupen went to meet Raveen and Raj. The 3 guys were buying stuff for their cousin's wedding. After which me and Rupen went to church for Rupen's Baptism.
The service got me thinking alot. Oh well.. Anyway he is now Rupen David Mannar. Haha* Cool right. Anyway there was this kitty at church after the baptism. I was playing with it and it pEE on me !!... STUpid Cat. I hate CATS. I HATE CATS. I HATE CATS!
Anyway Rupen bought a new phone. And I fell in love with the Nokia 6111. Haha*
I am looking forward to tomorrow. I get to wear a pretty pink punjabi dress with shiny purple bangles and nice pretty shiny earrings.
Haha.. I will put up the pretty photos tomorrow.
Posted by jasmine at 5:57 PM