Monday, December 19, 2005











I had a super busy, "running up and down all over singapore amazing race "weekend. Ok you get the idea.

Friday was spent rushing a report due at 5pm. The report was on my whole internship experince. I completed 35 pages in 3 days. Not bad for a person who spents half her life in maple story. Pam and me only completed our report fully at 4.30pm on Friday. (PANICK ATTACK)
So me and her ran from my place to the bus stop and from my sch bus stop to my teacher's office at a record time of 13 mins. (Rupen says he can run from my place to my sch in 5 mins. Bleach* showoff*) Haha* (sayang*)

Anyway, after school pam and me came back and i had to get ready for Florence's wedding.







Florence Wedding















Congraulations Florence and Rusell

Saturday (ALcoholic day)

My Saturday was spent sleeping in.I woke at 10 plus after Rupen called me up. (evIL*) Anyway I was in quite a daze on Sat thanks to my power pack sleeping solution that I took the night before. I met Rupen at eastpoint in the afternoon and we went Plaza Sing. Went to Spot light and a NIce dinner at Fish and Co. (ps. the apple lime drink is GOOD shit!). Then we went to watch soccer. Man U vs Aston Villa. Before I go on let me say this... I UNDERSTAND SOCCER K !

Rooney scored very nice second gol. Its no wonder that he is called WONDER BOY!. Bak J.S was weird. Its my first time actually watching a soccer match. I thought Bak could not kick the ball straight and he kept kicking the ball out. But he was fast ! ... @nyw@y, I had a screwdriver and heinikken along the way.

Sunday

Went to church and had some party at FL. Then me nd rupen went to Riverside walk for some flea market.(lousy*) We that went IKEA furniture shopping. Didn't buy anything though. Later we went for KFC lunch.The Fiery Flava chicken was SEDAP! SUPER! WHAO! . after which we went to wisma to meet pet. while waiting for her we bought a pair of shiny rings. haha. its very pretty. :D grinz. there were engravings too...! than we met pet and went shopping for veen adn raj present. Went to LV and I saw my LOVE in all its splendor! there was another LV bag which i fell in love with. its a new model. and it was so nice and large. Than we went to all the various shops to get stuff for veen and raj. i bought my bro's present too. Pet, rupen and me had some munchies at this place called Free Banana. (no there was no free bananas) I had a stella artios, Pet had hot chocolte and rupen had a HUGE hoe graden. Than we went to rupen's place and went pasar malam to get FOOD. Ramly burger GOOD!.... @nyw@y made ribbons for rupen's x mas tree n i went home at abt 11.30 to sleep.

Posted by jasmine at 9:19 AM