Friday, December 02, 2005

i am just mere minutes away from going back to my life as a poor student. No money, no job and alot of exams.

With just 10 more weeks short of graduation, I am feeling all hyped up about going back to school. Ok so I am hyped up now, but on Monday it would be different. I would be dragging myself out of bed and down to school.
I would have to pick up my discipline and start doing school work again. I would have to try to save my minimal allowance so that I can full enjoy the festive season. I am excited yet terrified of the thought of school. The great count down til I am released into this concrete jungle. At least I am going for my Advance in April right? Next year seem so far away yet it is coming so fast.
Out here, I suddenly realise that 1 hour passes in a blink, one day is like a second and a week can just fly by without you knowing. I believe that is the power of having a schedule.

School starts on Monday at 1pm. At least I can sleep til 9.00 am on Monday and watch cartoons til 12 noon. That would be an ideal, but considering the fact that I am so used to waking up at 7.00am on weekdays, I see no way I am going to sleep pass 7.30a.m.

Oh well, at least you will not see me blogging so often.

ps* I love u darling.. sorry for waking u up ( i know this is absolute randomness)

Posted by jasmine at 4:05 PM