Thursday, December 01, 2005
First post of my day. 9.13 am. Lets see how many I can post today.
My evening was spent in Maple story. I think I am going to be hooked on it
one day. But for now. I shall just not bother.
K there are many things that are bugging me now. Here is a short list
Long term worries(things that would always be an issue)
1) Studies
2) Money
3) Work
4) Relationship and futrue
Short term worries
1) My irritating collegue and how to shut her up
2) How to settle my hamster over population problem
3) My tummy.. been feeling puky the since yesterday afternoon
4) How to cut my hair (again?!)
5) Should I dye my hair red (again?!)
6) How to pretend I am busy when I am really not
7) How to hide from some stuff when sch opens
So I worry about mostly trival stuff short term but its the things I think about long term that are really eating into me.
My studiesAs it is, my parents as approve of my advance diploma with MDIS for mass comm. But I have my reservations. Cos I just want to major. I am sick and tired of doing bits and pieces. Everyone tell me mass comm is better cos later I can go into my fields. But what if I do, would I regret it later. I dont wanna go through the whole law and managment drama again.
MoneyIt will always be an issue. Living in this country where money is everything, it really freaks the hell out of me to just dwell on it importance. Questions like will I be able to provide for my future is always flashing in my mind. I am terrified to think about proving for some one else. Just for myself, my needs and my occassional wants. Will I ever have enough?
WorkAnother one of those nagging worries. Maybe it'll go away when I find a job I enjoy doing. Maybe. But me being so fickle minded, would I ever find a job I really enjoy. Lets just say my ideal job would be one whereby I get paid at leasts 4k a month, flexible working hours and endless attention. Perfect.
R/s and Futrue That I would not want to elaborate. My blog's content is limited to how much I want people to question about later. So pertaining to this, content for my heart only.
I guess the only reason why I have so many issues is because I am scared to try. I have too many reservation. I think too much. But can u blame me? If it was you, would you not ask questions about your future?
Posted by jasmine at 8:13 AM