Saturday, November 19, 2005
There is nothing I enjoy more that a quiet walk down one fullerton alone. The sights and the sounds of the place brings back so many memories, some pain, some unforgettable. It was the place where me and friends ran down and played crazy games, the place where me and G.I.F.T sat on our night out together, the place where I went with ex for valentines day in 2004, the place where I went to when I need a breather, the place where me and nattie sat one day after rck climbing and talked about what lays ahead of us. It beautiful. This is the place that brings back so many things to me. I miss those days when me, tyler, pam, pei ming, jeremy and beng went there and sat at Embargo and had drinks. I miss the night when my friends blindfolded me and brought me to Indochine at Empress Place, I miss the time we ran in to FUllerton and made a fool of ourselves.
Life is unpredictable. Life is beautiful. None of us at that point would know that today Jermey would be in UK, PeiMing would be attached, Pam would be so busy with her life, Tyler would just vansih, Beng would be into lesbain girls and I would be who I am now. No one would.
When I look back, I am amazed. Amazed that during those days no consideration or thought was put into our future. We were then students. Mere 18 yr olds with a love for fun and fast money. I wouldnt say much have changed yet, but now we all dont know what lies ahead. Graduation,Army for Pei Ming and Beng, Work for Tyler and for Pam it would be further studies. But what about me? I dont know. I am scared and apprehensive. What lies ahead is a true mystery. It terrifies me ......
Posted by jasmine at 9:03 AM