Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Some people have balls for brains. I shall not elaborate on that in fears that it might get too graphic.
idiots* Anyway, I had interesting day yesterday, apart from spending 9am til 3.50pm on msn. With so much time to try and look busy, I starting talking to people who I dont normally talk to. If anyone if interested to know how "interesting" my working life is here is the rough outline:
8.45am: Arrives with breakfast, turns on comp and go fill up my bottle
9.00am: Logs in and switches on MSN, Hotmail and my Outbox
9.05am: Starts blogging about my day before and some random thoughts
9.30am: Roughly starts talking to the first person on msn(this goes on until abt noon)
12.15pm: Recieves call on where to have lunch (back to msn)
1.00pm: LUNCH (only time of sanity)
2.00pm: Back to this hell hole(back to msn and what have u not)
5.00pm:Starts thinking about what to do when work ends
5.30pm: Tries hard to look busy, then leaves 5 mins later
So that more or less sums up my day at work. This is an APPEAL to anyone on MSN. PLS PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ! I NEED U TO KEEP ME SANE.
Yup and so it is, my day was "fully used" at work. Met some people at Orchard, then bought a bag I was lusting over for about a week, went pet safari. When home, found out my maple story was working again (over what joy) but ended up talking to my bf on the phone. Then bed time with carebear.
Ok, on a heavier note. I dont know why am I so affected. Am I being over possesive, over protective or what. Maybe it just me PMSing. Than again it no excuse. I am dreading this day, but I am sort of prepared. Its gonna get worst. I want to write more but I know my content is limited to how much I want people to question me later. I dont bare my soul here. I can't. I know the people who read my blog, contents here have to either be rated (G) or nothing at all, Vulgurities to the minimum and obscenity none. I want to pretend that I am ok and yet I want people to know. I want to act strong but there are just somethings that would always be there.
I am making a molehill into a moutain.
*don't bother asking me whats wrong. I'll say "dont know or nothing" cos chances are I will not say it to anyone. Cos its ridiculous and stupid.
Posted by jasmine at 8:16 AM