Sunday, November 06, 2005
One more month to school open. Isn't that cool! . Ok u must me thinking I am mental or something. Y school. Isn't working much better since you got more cash and more freedom. Technically speaking, yes, working means more cash and freedom. But there are alot of things in the working world that I don't want to take up yet. One of which is respondsibility. I still wanna be kid. Stay home and watch tv and cuddle my stuff toys. (Rupen is rolling his eyes now). I really don't wanna be an adult.
Adult= endless respondsibilities and bills.
Lately I have been depress. OK PMS shit. I think its that. I hope its that. Cos my mind has been playing endless tricks on me. I get very depressing thoughts and I have to think of endless ways to keep my mind occupied. So at this point, going to work and doing the same stuff everyday is a torture. Half my mind is working, the other is whining. This depress feeling is terrible. I feel lonely and vunerable. I just feel like a loser. (Beng is clapping now) I really do. Lousy lousy feeling. I cant wait for school to start. Pam will be in my class. At least there is something to look forward to for my final semester.
Posted by jasmine at 5:57 PM