Tuesday, November 22, 2005

ok so its me complaining again. F.U.C.K. I am so tired. I have to rush out 900 doucments for thursday. sounds easy huh. Try doing it. I can't give u the details of my job. F.U.C.K. I want some one who understands. i go home i get shit. i get scolding for not doing my chores. I AM FUCKING TIRED. I spend my whole day doing shit. On top of that I have to worry about so many other shit. MONEY. My biggest worry. Now I have alot. But will I have it tomolo.

I want the whole fucking world to be happy. Even at the expense of my sanity or life. FUCK. I dont fucking care if anyone gets irritated with my complaining. I think I am entitled to do it. I had shit today. Not everyone had a smooth day. People have different way of expressing themselves. I write. I write out all my frustration. I'm still in office. Fucking late. Still here. WOuld be here. I am so pissed off that most of the ppl i know will be at VBC tomorrow onwards. I can't go. This is life. Ah yes I know. I think I should be entitled to be pissed with it once ina while. My smily face everyday is a mask. Something I wear to hide my stress and frsutration.

Why me? I want to scream at something, anything or anyone. Stay the fuck away from me now. I am pissed and insane. My emotions have already gotten the better of me. Sheer irritation and frustration. Migrain.

I dont fucking care if any clown out there have an interest in me. Seriously. You guys are just fucking wasting your time. I have more important things to fuck with. My future. So stop wasting your fucking time n mine.

Crude? Mean? Look at me do I FUCKING CARE? I am pissed. Irritated and tired. This whole world is a FUCKING CRUEL PLACE.

Not happy with what I write? SUE ME go ahead. Get pissed with me. I DON"T CARE.

Like i said earlier. Ppl have different ways of expressing themselves. For me I write.

Posted by jasmine at 8:18 PM