Thursday, November 17, 2005

Its been raining all morning, which in any case a good thing. I have been in a daze since last night. I want to scream at something. I want to cry. I want to laugh but I can't. PMS, nah, long over. Depression, nah, I'm too thick headed for that shit. Nothing, no one, can make me feel better. This I am serious about. I know I am not alone but I feel beru lonely. I'm most vunerable now. I want something very badly. My whole body is aching for it. But I dont know when I will ever get it. I'm going crazy. My body is going crazy. I don't know whats wrong. SLUT* BITCH* WHORE* CHEAP* words I have been calling myself all morning. But that doesn't help. Nothing is....

I am going to hide myself in a corner and sulk.

Posted by jasmine at 9:22 AM