Monday, November 28, 2005
It would be over in a week. Just 4 more days. At the rate I have ben complaining about my internship, it would seem very weird for me to say how much I am enjoying it. Looking back at the pass 2 months plus, I really have to say I have grown so accustomed to the early mornings, fixed lunch hours and the late nights.
One thing I would really miss about my whole intership would be the long bus rides through the CBD area in the morning. Seeing Singapore's skyline in all its splendor really makes me proud to be a Singapore. However, this whole patriotic feeling vanishes when I take the train home.(but thats another story)
I would miss the feeling of belonging to one of the largest firms in Singapore, the feeling of people gasping in awe when I tell them where I work. Ok so I like the attention. Big deal who doesn't?. Anyway, this place has became my comfort zone. I get a sense of security when I step into my office. Its familiar grounds, familar faces. I would miss this place.
The thought of going back to school petrifies me. I'm a person who looks for security. I like my comfort zone. It takes me a very long time to go back to my comfort zone. I am terrifed to think what kind of people I would have to put up with when school opens, the feeling of insecurity when I get thrown into a new class. Ok so I roughly know who my class mates are, but it does not make things any better cos I know there are people who I rather do without when school opens.
Well wat to do.. this is life isn't it.
Posted by jasmine at 8:56 AM