Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm so fucking pissed now. The wind screen of the skyline car i was making for the past 2 weeks have shattered. My father broke it. I know it was an accident but I am super angry. Not at him but at myself. I am fucking pissed cos I can never get something right. I try so hard to make this car a perfect one. I went to buy the print, my whole hands are blue, the sand paper, try to fix up the decal and everything. I have never made a car before. And just like tat , it was broken by my dad. Ok so what, its just a toy. Its going to be given away anyway. But that is what making me to upset. The fact that it is going to be given away it has to be PERFECT. My family always say when I do things its alway "half pass six", in other works, incomplete or done badly. For 19 years of my life I have been hearing that and now, when I put so much effort into something it gets destoryed. It so FUCKING IRRITATING. FUCK !!! I am so hurt. Y? Seriously Y? Whenever I do something properly something has to go FUCKING WRONG?! WHY? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to put effort into anything I do? Seriously. Maybe from now on I will adopt the cannot be bothered attitude to ppl as well as the things i do

Posted by jasmine at 4:41 PM