Friday, November 04, 2005
I'm in kinda a fix now. I have to decide what degree I wanna do by the end of this year. Why? Cos application for the degree course all start around that period for next years intake. After thinking so long at the large choices of course I have narrowed it down to this few.
1. Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Humanities)(TMC)
2. Bachelor of Arts (Journalism)(TMC)
3. Bachelor of Arts (Behavioral Science)(TMC)
4. Degree in Acting (La Salles)
5. Degree in Speech and Drama (Julia Gabriel)
6. Degree in Management of Law (SIM)
I have seen most of the course break down and I am seriously considering the first 3. They can be all taken part time and they are all of subjects I am interested in. I have serious considerations for the Degree in Journalism. I have been hearing alot of things that TMC isn't that good. But then again I am not sure about that myself. I would love to take my degree in Acting, but the cost. The Speech and Drama course may not be recongise and the degree in management of law would be my very very last choice.
This is an appeal to all those who sees this post. Pls give me your two cents worth of advice. It would really mean alot to me when I am making this decision.
Posted by jasmine at 6:21 PM