Sunday, November 27, 2005


Having spent a long enjoyable week, I really cant help but share my joy with everyone.

This week was filled with very long hours in office, Sleeping pills, Anti-depression drugs, Spliting headaches, long sessions on MSN, Hamsters, Bees, Century Eggs, Cuddling on the sofa, fast speed high impact movies, mahjong, mc, VBC pri, VBC pre sch and long dreamy afternoons.

So the part about the spilting headaches isn't really fun. But because of that I got a day off work and sleeping pills. No one should live without sleeping pills. Serious, they make u sleep like a baby,considering the fact that I am a very light sleeper. I use to wake up at 3 hour intervals but now.. ha* sleep until my alarm clock rings ! POWER! But I cannot be too dependent on them. Sigh* (sulk)

I had a long jog today. From my place NTUC to the park near the HUDC side. 4 rounds around that place was all that I needed. Been feeling fat lately. Bloated. Maybe PMS. SHould be PMS n Bloating. Bleach*. One week til the end of SIP. Technically speaking 5 more working days.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON! ITS A CELEBRATION!.....

K now for the part where I share some blackmail pic with u all.. ENJOY

Who is tat sexy boy?

Enjoy this one first.. more blackmail shots coming up

Posted by jasmine at 8:47 PM