Monday, November 21, 2005

Good morning.
How was your weekend? I hope you enjoyed yourself. I enjoyed mine. I accomplished many things this weekend. I went shopping and bought nothing, I went to visit Chieng Mun in the hospital, I went to my aunty's place, met my boyfriend, went to the jazz festival, had dinner with beng and went to work. I'm at work now. I am in a daze. Its been like this since I started work. I am always in a daze. The week would just vanish before my eyes and I would wonder where all the time has gone. How about you? Do you feel that way about your week too? I ate a curry puff this morning. It tasted great. My cup of spinelli coffee is on my desk and the taste of the freshly brewed coffee is still lingering in my mouth.
Its been raining all morning, if you hadn't notice. What I wouldn't give to snuggle up in my warm bed now. Its been a long week, a long weekend. I have issues. I always do. I have insecurities. I always will. I need a job soon, I need a break, I need money, I need to study, I need time and I know I don't have any. If you havent realise by now, life just moves on whether you want it to or not. It just moves. Like an escalator. It goes on and on and never stops. I'm not that escalator now. At least I feel like I am.What about you? Do you feel that way about life? Maybe you don't, maybe you do. Lets just say everyones eyes see different. You will never see what I see, I will never see what you see. I just took a sip of my coffee, the warm creamy taste revitalises me. What drives you?
I do not know who will read this. I really don't. All I know is that people don't chance upon things for not apparent reason. So if you so happen to read this, take heart, you are not alone in this cruel world. I am here with you and so are million others. People have different way of expressing themselves.
For me, I write.
With love,
jas

Posted by jasmine at 8:20 AM