Friday, October 28, 2005
Working long hours make you werid? Fact or Fiction? .. Maybe, just maybe it does make u weird. I have been doing 12 hrs daily this week. Super mentally exhausting. As I am writing this I am still at work. But strangly I am enjoying it. Enjoying my long working hours.
The stillness and the quietness of the office is something I really enjoy. I am enjoying space. Anyway from my family, friends. Work has became a refudge. Something I use as an excuse to escape things I rather not do. I think after Internship is over and I return to school I would be lost. I am so use to 12 hr days, 6 hr sleeps and 1 hr break. I have gotten into the habit of routine. I have came to except the fact that I no longer have the freedom I once had. But instead of complaining, I am embracing it. Ok there maybe be some complians. BUt deep inside. I LOVE work. I love hiding in my office. I like the space I am getting..
Posted by jasmine at 7:37 PM