Monday, October 03, 2005

Why do I even bother?
When people look back at their lifes they ask" Why did I even bother?"
Here is my why-do-I-even bother list (notice its in the present tense)
Why doI even bother ....
  1. Being nice when everyone in the freaky worldwhen it is mean?
  2. Getting upset over things that will never happen in the near future?
  3. Telling myself that I am a loser because I think the world hates me?
  4. Being nice to my bro when all he does is be mean to me?
  5. Talking nicely to my parents when in the end they will end up shouting at me?
  6. Waking up to go to work when I know I hate what I am doing?
  7. Taking my NAFA when I know I will some how come up with some lame excuse about my leg?
  8. Getting upset over trival things
  9. Wondering about what I bother about and getting myself upset in the process?
  10. Being positive about things that happen around me when the whole world is so negative?

If I continue going on abt this I can go on the whole night. There's something that I ask myself alot lately. Is the cup half full or half empty? Would concentrating on the negative help me solve anything.. If the answer is NO.. than I should not fu*king bother. I have came to realise over the past few days that if I keep looking at what I do not have, things that I have may longer be there. Gratitude, Thankfulness what ever you wanna call it .. has made me a much more relaxed person.. i still do have my mood swings.. but i would just tell myself .. Y should I even bother

Posted by jasmine at 7:39 PM