Thursday, October 27, 2005
Seven(7) Things That Scare Me1. Growing Old
2. Having Children
3. Being lonely
4. Losing someone I love
5. Rejection
6. Getting Lost
7. Losing my stuff
(7) Things That I Like1. My bf
2. My Hamsters
3. Carebears
4. Spongebob
5. Chickenwings
6. Strawberry
7. Ice cream candy cakes
Seven(7) Most Important Things In My Room1. Television
2. Air Conditioner
3. BED
4. Toys
5. My Laptop
6. Dvd Player
7. HI FI
Seven(7) Random Facts About Me1. I can't run. Seriously, I have a faulty right ankle
2. I'm lazy
3. I love HAMSTERS and BUNNIES
4. I love old school cartoons
5. I'm a very confused chinese girl
6. I love KFC like Hel
7. I'm almost blind
Seven(7) Things I Plan To Do Before I Die1. To dive in the great barrier reef
2. To go to Africa and Eygpt
3. Have my own tv show
4. Get married
5. Make a million
6. Be a newscaster
7. Act with Betrica Chia
Seven(7) Things I Can Do1. Swim
2. Dirty Dance
3. Watch kids centre the whole day
4. Spend alot on good food
5. Consume 20 over chicken wings in one meal
6. Make something as playing a game look complicated
7. Trip over my own feet
Seven(7) Things I Can't Do
1. Hurt my carebear
2. Go out with out hugging my fluffy stuff doggy
3. Leave the house without my HP
4. Leave my hamsters alone
5. Not insult really ugy people
6. Go without sleep
7. Cut my hair really short
Seven(7) Phrases I Say Most1. Anything
2. Huh?
3. What?
4. Really ah?
5. I dont know
6. hmmm
7. ya la
Seven(7) Celeb Crushes1.Fredrick Ljumberg
2. Brad Pitt
3. Sharul Khan
4. Angelna Jolie
5. Nicole Kidman
6. Elijah Woods
7. Bae Yong Jun
Posted by jasmine at 6:58 PM