Thursday, October 27, 2005

Its been a long time since I blogged. I know. I’m now in a new department. No more cute lawyers, no more exciting cases and no more noisy highly professional aunties. Now its, fat smelly sweaty swearing idiot, big eyed Chinese speaking anime loving act cute girls and terribly scary huge Indian lady.

Ok so I don’t like the new department much. I mean seriously, how can any one stand a FAT CHINEENA fella who wouldn’t stop swearing and a bunch of girls who giggle about eyes and contact lenses.(gag*)

Anyway this wouldn’t be complaining post. Its about a life changing encounter I had today. As you all would know, Singaporeans, in particular men, aren’t the most polite people. (men, I can hear your protest) Ok picture this, girl wakes up, realizes she has already misses bus to work, rushes to work and get shove around in a super pack train. Arrives at work on time, get shove into a crowded lift. The only thing she has on her mind is MURDER, DIE IRRITANTS, DIE !! Then when she reaches the 19th floor this nice clean looking Indian guy stand to the side and waits. Everyone in the life wonders who is going to get out. Then he looks to her and asked, “Going out?”. Then it dawns on her, he has been waiting for her to get off. He noticed she existed, he knew she was working on that floor. He has MANNERS!!! WHAO there is HOPE in humanity !!! SINGAPORE HAS HOPE !!!

Posted by jasmine at 10:28 AM