Monday, October 03, 2005
I'm tired. I really am. Not tired in the sleepy sense but more of in the irritated and worn out sense.
People around me have been getting on my nerves. Me feeling this way is not due to an exclusive incident or for any particular reason. It things that have happened over the past few days and it has taken its toil. I try my best not to get too upset or to get to affected. But I can't. I feel irritated cos I feel these people are to thick headed to realise the actual cause of all their problems. It like running after your own tail.
I wish I can be alone now. Sitting in an office with people busy typing away does not help. Sitting infront of a screen with nothing to do doesn't help either. Every possible little thing is biting me. Petty? Hot tempered? Stupid? Maybe.. but that is just me today.. I dont feel like talking to anyone in fears that I may just be too direct.
Damn I'm tired..
Posted by jasmine at 1:06 PM