Thursday, October 06, 2005

I’m going to be filthy rich at the end of this month. I think so. On top of my intern job I got another job. It also have to do with law. But it would mean my after office hours will be given to the company. I would sell my soul to the company. (literally) For the two month that I am here, I would be a slave to it. When my part time job start, this would be my schedule:

Monday to Friday
9am.to 5.30pm – Normal job
6.30p.m to 10.30/11pm- Discovery (yeah that is what it is being called)

Saturday- Sunday
10am to 3-4 pm- Discovery
3pm to 8-9 pm- Discovery

You know after I did a rough calculation I would be taking home about $1000 at the end of this month. Plus minus the times I intend to stay and that sum include my Internship cheque. WHAO! .. serious .. WHAO! The things I am willing to do for extra Cash.

Posted by jasmine at 1:35 PM