Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Mysteries/Horrors of the working world

1) After staring at a screen for more than 1 hour everything looks the same
2) I can sleep for 10 hours the night before and wake up fresh but the moment I step into office I feel sleepy
3) Everyone marks their place by tissue paper
4) After a while everything being done is a mindless routine
5) People who have been in a desk job for more than 5 yrs develop this strange sense of humor
6) Everyone looks tired until knockoff time
7) Everyone simultaneously vanishes for at 1 pm sharp
8) Everyone seem to have developed this ability to tell when the Lawyers are coming out of their office and they will stop using msn or surfing the internet (its telepathy I tell u !!)
9) Everyone don’t seem to come on time but they all leave on time
10) Everyone on the train on in the evening seem happier than those in the morning.

Posted by jasmine at 11:50 AM