Saturday, September 03, 2005

Lazy Sat afternoon

What better way to spend your saturaday then sleep it away.. with my exams only 3 days more to go...its exactly what i should be doing (NOT).. I spent my morning at some SAFthingy- JID (or was it JDI? oh well...) family day, it was hot.. there were many children n they had an imitation PCK.. haha .. it was fun.. cos the people i met made it fun :D.. after that i went to SAFRA mount faber with rupen n this friend timo? ( i hope i got tat right)... U wouldn't believe how big it is.. it was huge.. it was like a shopping centre.. after like doing things for hours, I though it was already 3 plus.. but to my horror... it was only 1:43pm! its was super early.. i did so many things in one morning and it was only 1:43pm..damn i should cultivate a habit of waking up at 7am !!! I went to Tampines Mall to buy stuff for my hamster and I spent $20 in 15 mins .. thats alot to me !... anyway I went home had a bath.. gave rupen panadol and guess what ? my parents went to sleep, i went to sleep n he also went to sleep.. as i am writing this he is still sleeping in my living room and my parnets are asleep in their room... haha what a way to end the saturday

Posted by jasmine at 3:27 PM