Saturday, September 17, 2005
I had a nightmare again. It was about body parts. Lately I have been having alot of sleepless nights. If I don't wake up at 2 hour intervals I wake up in a cold sweat or wake up crying. I am not sure how long this can go on. I had this before. It lasted for like 1 month plus. After that I was a total wreck. I hope this phase don't last.
Do I think too much? Maybe I do. Is my mind constantly active. So much so that when I rest, it kicks up a fuss and give me bad dreams or weird thoughts? I've tried unconventional methods of making myself have peacful nights sleep. From alcohol to pills all I hve tired before but now I give up. Sleeping each night is a torture.
My job start in 4 days time. I am scared. I don't want to be thrown into unfamilr grounds again. I am afarid the same thing will happen again. I am dreading work.
Tody a close friend is flying off. I'll miss him. Seriously.
I have alot of things on my mind now. Alot.
It seems like everything is no longer like it use to be. Everything is a routine. I just don't know how to say how I really feel without offending anyone. I'm just hanging on a thin line.
Posted by jasmine at 4:03 AM