Wednesday, August 10, 2005

People always wonder how on earth can i tahan watching cartoons. Y? cos it makes me feel better. After all the shit that has happened this morning, i just want a place of refudge. I am so tired. Tired of feeling. It seems that people ard me never fall to prove to me that I should just give up. I am so tired of expecting things from the ppl i love and later get hurt. Time n time again I become the fool of this game. EVery time I try to pick myself up someone ard me would just remind me why I give up in the first place. There s no pointing and expecting, there is no point trying to be happy when I am really not, there is no point trying to do better when I know I can't. I am sick and tired of being what ppl want me to be. And when I try to be myself, the things I do is wrong or I make ppl ard me angry cos that is not what I am suppose to do. So whats the point trying? I give up.

Posted by jasmine at 11:34 AM