Monday, August 15, 2005
Iris.
" You are the only person in the world who knows so much about me. You are my world"" I use to be afriad to be alone with you. Now I cant live without you"This is a title of a beautiful movie. A show that have touched me so much. I happend to watched it by accident on tv while I was channel surfing and I was hooked.
This is a story of a author. Iris was a person of a strong character, a woman of opinion. She wrote many books and made many speeches. As she grew older, she suddenly lost her ability to speak, write or even remember things.
This movie takes viewers on a ride through her past and who she really was. It captures real human emotions and feels. The movie is real classic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After watching this I cant help but wonder when i grow old and withered will there be someone who would take care of me ? Will the person I marry be the one I will grow old with? What will happen if one day i wake up and forget everyone and everything. what will happen?
Posted by jasmine at 10:28 PM